Re: Dan_Hughes :reply

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: Dan_Hughes :reply
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 12:20:30 -0800 (PST) (20:20 UT)
  Dave Deutsch, I nominate you to formulate the proper reply to Dan Hughes
when he gets back in and discovers what having an auto-reply set up
with a list subscription does.  I don't think I can do justice to
the subject.  subject. subject. subject. subject. subject.
 "Please have your answering machine call my answering machine.  Perhaps
they can do lunch."
  Thank goodness our mail system allows a "Delete all mail from sender X"
  Our mail system also has an auto-reply... Hmmmmm.
  O.K. everyone set up auto-reply in Exchange server or whatever mail
service you are using, and send a message to Dan Hughes...   ;-)

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV.unisys.com    | "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*