RE: STOP HARRASSING DAN !!!!

To: Bruce Proulx <bproulx@MTS.Net>,
Subject: RE: STOP HARRASSING DAN !!!!
From: bleckstein@monmouth.com
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 20:05:53 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 6 Dec 1996, Bruce Proulx <bproulx@MTS.Net> wrote:
>I agree.
>Despite the obvious irritation we all suffered, doesn't anybody else see the
humour in Dan's error ? I think it's pretty funny myself.

I agree. This whole internet is a wonderful yet fragile thing. I'm not really
into the techs, and use it after my son and wife set it up for easy access. I
am
sure most of us could have done the same thing. The jokes were fun, I got up
every hour until 2am just to delete, and receive the funny comments, but Dan
really did no harm and any comments should be in good natured fun. Even David
understands this, so lets admit it was a humourous interlude.

Mike Leckstein ( I don't pay for band width)