Sorry to Dan Hughes

To: <DBHMGB@aol.com>
Subject: Sorry to Dan Hughes
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 1996 09:04:41 -0500
Dan:

I feel I owe you an apology.  My first 2 messages were writen the night
before when I got only 82 messages and then I thought the problem was
corrected, unfortunatly they were only mailed the next day.  Then I logged
on to get my email yestarday and got like 600 new messages from you, that
made me flip.  I am very sorry for writing the comment about drawing on
your car (using a computer), and the one where I typed go see Dr. Ded or
Dr. Death, this comment was way outta line.

Secondly, I think I got even more mad because my Inbox got messed up when
it tryed to hold 800 messages.  I also couldn't find a few messages that
were not from the MG list and had to do with work and a school science
project.  Then I missed an appointment with someone on Internet Relay Chat,
because my Email program just decided to freeze and I could not exit it or
open other applications.  When I finnally corrected this problem I couldn't
connect to the IRC server.

I feel that I took out all of my anger at you and I am sorry.

You wrote: "GROW UP"

Dan, I will when it is time for me to :-)

I think I will take a break from the list now, I won't unsubscribe but I
will be a "lurker" for a few days until my anger passes.

Once again, Dan I am sorry if I offended you,

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@dynanet.com
1966 MGB -- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg