Bugeye is sold !!! hold all calls/ off to rally

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bugeye is sold !!! hold all calls/ off to rally
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 1996 07:14:39 -0800
Well someone finally came to their senses and bought the 61 Bugeye I
had for sale for the past 3 months. It is on it's way to South Carolina
at this very moment with it's new owner Mike Hendricks. Thanks for all
other inquireries and for those who were waiting to come and look at it
you have missed the boat.

I'm off to run a 65 mile TDS rally this afternoon, it's the last
driving event for Long Island Centre MGCC. It's about 40 degrees out
and sun is shining so it looks like top down is the way to do it. I'll
let you know how I come in. Safety fast, David Deutsch