Re: Engine Troubles

To: Thomas James Pokrefke <pokrefke@ocean.st.usm.edu>
Subject: Re: Engine Troubles
From: "Eric L. Van Iderstine" <elv1@Ra.MsState.Edu>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 1996 14:51:37 -0600 (CST)
What are you tuning it with??

I got reasonable results from the SU tuning kit (attaches to carb piston,
rising with increased revs...to balance airflow), but have since switched
to using a uni-syn and a colortune kit......and as soon as I get the
chance I'll probably put an O2 sensor in the exhaust stream for a A/F
ratio meter (overkill, but I just happen to have one).

If you ever make a trip to Memphis from Hattiesburg, stop by and you can
use my stuff.....or send me your address and I'll send you the SU tuning
kit.  If that doesn't work, let me know, my parents still live in
Hattiesburg, and I could be talked into sending the colortune and uni-syn
to them and you using it there

Eric

Eric L. Van Iderstine   -   elv1@Ra.MsState.Edu   -   vi@netdoor.com
Machine Development Engineer