The Dan Hughes effect

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: The Dan Hughes effect
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 1996 17:02:44 -0500
Hello List:

Has Dan Hughes knocked us off the waves?  I am curious as to the incredible
reduction in messages posted.  Has there been a heat wave south of the
border and are you all out cruising top down?  Is everybody at a non-stop
Christmas party?  Has the US govt. sent out an automated crusher with a
lock on LBCs?  Is my computer malfunctioning?  Is everyone just having a
really good weekend?  Have I been excommunicated?  I really didn't mean to
p*** everyone off with my prattle about F**ts and V*lv*s.  Please answer.
(This message is set to repeat at 30 second intervals until answered.):-

John McEwen