Digests

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Digests
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 04:11:27 -0500
> I am highly offended by the decision to limit me, as an AOL user, to digest
> versions of this mailing list.

  Oh, it's not so bad. Look at it this way, us digest readers
only got Dan Hughes email twice!

  My personal Dan Hughes story?

  I was painting my Rostyles in my apartment multilevel underground
parking garage, which is probably a no-no anyways. I was painting
the whole thing black, and then applying silver to the appropriate
parts.

  I had meticulously taped and masked everything, the tire, the
valve stem, the area around, the front of my car which was nearby
everything.

  After spraying all four wheels down and admiring the work,
I took off all the newspaper and started to roll the wheels into
position for reassembly.

  Under each one was a legible rostyle pattern painted into
the concrete. Whoops, I forgot that the rims are 70% metal
and 30% holes.

--
        Trevor Boicey          1992 Celica GT    1975 MG Midget