AOL

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: AOL
From: Sheree.Wegeng@carle.com
Date: Wednesday, 11 December 1996 11:24am CT
Well, I guess this has effectively ended this list, because the only people
who had anything interesting or informative to say were mostly the AOL people.
They can't send mail to the list, and none of them want to get the digest,
because now they're all mad. So, I guess I'll just sign off, because the what
I've been getting since this change is not worth my time to look at it. I have
the addresses of most of the people I want to talk to anyway. Maybe I'll try
again in a week or so to see if anything has changed.

Cheers,
Sheree