Re: Cheers and Farewell

To: mgs@autox.TEAM.net
Subject: Re: Cheers and Farewell
From: "A. B. Bonds" <ab@vuse.vanderbilt.edu>
Date: 11 Dec 1996 14:00:26 -0600
In <961211113933_167847459@emout17.mail.aol.com>, DBHMGB@aol.com wrote:
>> Furthermore, THE PRECIPITATING EVENT WAS CAUSED BY SOMEONE
>> WHOSE INTERNET ADDRESS ENTITLES HIM TO CONTINUED UNRESTRICTED > ACCESS.
>
>UH, not true, Mark has banned me from list at work as well.  That guy seems
>somewhat immature.

You folks are just amazing.  Here is a guy who spends an immense
amount of time juggling servers and stupid mail systems to provide an
extraordinarily useful service, for no compensation, and when he takes
some steps necessary to simplify his own life and save hassles for
thousands of users world-wide, and you diss him.

You seem to have some personal identification with aol, like it's your
home football team.  Puh-leeze!  It's an ill-conceived hodgepodge of
software with a good marketing team.

I will restrain myself from further statements in the interest of
keeping the list reasonably civil.

                        A. B. Bonds