Re: Amazing

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Amazing
From: Dwade Clay Reinsch <dreinsch@tenet.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 06:49:54 -0600 (CST)
Mark,

You have completely explained the *many* good reasons for you decision to
move aol to the digest.  You have handled the problems.  You have
corrected the *mess* that Dan Hughes Day got us into.  YOU ARE DOING A
WONDERFUL JOB!!!!!  Please ignore imature, self-centered whinners, whatever
service they use to access the web.

We have all learned something from this DHD thing.  This weekend my
provider (UofTexas, TEA) is going to be updating some hardware and will
be down for the whole weekend.  I will unsubscribe on Friday a.m. to make
sure I don't cause you any problems.

Tnank you for all you do for the LBC fellowship.

Dwade