Re: Apologizing Again!!!

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Apologizing Again!!!
From: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 11:51:22 -0500
Well, first Kai, who I hope will take no offense when I point out is just a
kid, apologizes for overreacting. The Dan makes a reassesment of previous
statements and does the same thing. . . I may actually learn to be a better
person by reading this list!
 "When angry, count ten before you speak. If very angry, a hundred." --
Thomas Jefferson (Now there was a man, revolution or no, who'd have loved LBCs)

Michael, New Bern, NC