Californians Help Me

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Californians Help Me
From: MURCH@CHEMISTRY.CHEM.UTAH.EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 18:42:11 -0700 (MST)
Hi All,

I tried to send this question the other day but it does not seem to have
worked.  I have been a subscriber for a while and have found the list to
be very intertaining.  I have been conducting a job search for several months
and the most likely place is California.  My problem is that I have been
modifing my 1966 B and I am woried about the ability to get it licenced in
California.  I have a downdraft webber, header and a aftermarket cam.  If
I move to California will I be able to licence this car?  Is there a cut off
date for emissions?  Any imput would be greatly appreciated.

Paul Murch
1966 B