Thanks Mark

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks Mark
From: Larryhoy@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 12:31:06 -0500
===============Mark writes====================
But my basic question still stands, where are people getting the idea that
they were banished from the site?

mjb.

Mark,

Thanks for your reconsideration.  I, for one, know I wasn't banned from the
list.

I didn't like the digest version as much as the regular version.  I figured
that you would reconsider, or I would get the regular version by using some
other email service.

Did I thank you for reconsidering?

You provide a *great* service for all the entheusiasts out here, keep up the
good work.  Oh yeah, thanks for reconsidering.

I *promise* I will never let my mailbox overflow.

Larry
'69 B

PS: Thanks for reconsidering!  Your the man.