Leaf Springs

To: <mgb1966@juno.com>
Subject: Leaf Springs
From: "David Littlefield" <dmeadow@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 12:46:34 -0500
David:-

When I rebuilt my TD's leaf springs I bought a kit from Moss that included
a number of round pieces of rubber that fit between the leaf springs.  Each
one looked like a nipple with a corresponding hole in the spring such that
the teat part would fit in there and hold it in place.  If anyone is
offended by my analogy, then they will have to park their car over to the
side with the other cars that have nipples on them and then go pick up
nipple shaped cones - nipple,nipple,nipple- have you unsubcribed from the
list, yet?:)

Don't know if this applies to the B, but given slow advances in technology
at MG, I wouldn't doubt it.  You might check the Moss catalog to see if
they sell them for the B.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX