Where to find tires...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Where to find tires...
From: Joe Peck <peck@digex.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 1996 18:20:56 -0500 (EST)
Sounds kind of obvious - the local tire shop - but those in
my area don't carry 165-SR-14, the size my Bentley manual says
to use and also the size currently on my '79B.  Does anyone
on the list know a good source for tires in this size (in the
US) that I can order via an 800 number or mail order?

What do the rest of you do when trying to find tires for your
LBCs?  On my '80B I went with 175-SR-14.  They fit, but don't
look quite right (too large) and I'm sure I'm losing some handling
performance, so I want to go with the correct size now that I'm
buying a new set for the '79B.

Thanks,
Joe