Web-based Classifieds

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Web-based Classifieds
From: car@texas.net (Carol)
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 22:43:06 -0600 (CST)
>MG Car Buyers or Seller,
>InstantAds is a new free web-based classified advertising
>service which can give you greater coverage for your MG
>advertising and also provide advertising for other types of
>items which you may wish to sell.
>
>We have special forms and search capabilities for cars. Adverts at our site
can be >filtered by location, age, price, color and more.

>Although InstantAds is new, we are the best classified advertising service
on the web >and we are growing by leaps and bounds.

>You are cordially invited to use Instant Ads
>
>The site is found at:
>
>http://www.instantads.com
>
>Please tell your friends about this site.
>
>If you would like to include a picture of your MG in your ad,
>this can be done for a nominal price.

OK, you've been 'told.' Neat site. I didn't think about including the whole
'schpiel' when I mailed out the address.

Maybe this will help some other "lookers".

Carol

"As you approach life's curves, never brake and always leave skid marks!"