Re: Do not send To: bcollier@i-link.net (Bill Collier)

To: <BarneyMG@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Do not send To: bcollier@i-link.net (Bill Collier)
From: "Bill Collier" <bcollier@i-link.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 15:21:09 -0600
THANK YOU BARNEY FOR POSTING THE NOTICE !

My internet provider crashed this week end.

I would like to say a big I'm Sorry to Barney for stuffing his mail box as
well as any one else I replied to that might have suffered the same fate .

There were several responses to my "stuck distributor" and I do appreciate
all the help.

My server assures me that the mail/newsgroup crash this weekend is now
under controll.

Shure do hate to start out on the list creating problems !

Much thanks for the help,
Bill -walking_on_this_ice- Collier