BOUNCE mgs: Non-member submission from [drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deuts

To: mgs
Subject: BOUNCE mgs: Non-member submission from [drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 11:39:28 -0700 (MST)

     Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 11:39:39 -0800
     From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
     Subject: FS 1966 MGB Roadster / and some others

I need to restore a little sanity around here and I'm looking to unload
a few cars. The 67 Sprite is spoken for by Paul in "Northern Ohio".

I'm also letting my 66 B go, it runs but needs engine redone. It's
solid, straight and complete. could use castles changed and floor patch
sections here and there. Comes with new white stowaway soft hood and
factory hardtop (hardtop could use TLC also) Front end bushings and
king pins recently replaced, as well as starter and voltage regulator.
Bottom line is $2,200. I have a transmission with Overdrive for this
car which I'll include for an additional $650. Please no reply just for
overdrive as if the car does not sell I'm putting it in it. this car
can be seen at URL http://www.mgcars.org.uk/pics/deut3.jpg and
deut5.jpg

Finally I have 76 project car also needing engine rebuild and rust work
but complete and has wire wheels. $600

I've taken a holiday from the list so feel free to talk upon yourselfs
I'll return after the new year. If anybody has DRDED ??? or even some
answers you know how to contact me. All cars located on Long Island
(East Meadow) my phone is 516-794-9004

Finally, finally, Ken who just bought the ford V8 powered AH 3000
passed up a very nice 59(?) AH 3000 for $10,500 located in Mineola, New
York call Sal at 516-746-8247 on this one.

Merry Christmas to all and I'll return early Jan. hopefully in better
spirits. Safety fast, David Deutsch