Re: Vendor: Brit-Tek

To: "Allen Williams" <ajwillia@ua1vm.ua.edu>,
Subject: Re: Vendor: Brit-Tek
From: "craig wiper" <craigw@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 17:51:05 -0800
I just wanted to put in my 2 cents worth for Brit-Tek. I've been buying
from them for years and have always been extremely pleased with both their
service and their products and prices. I live in California and invariably
check with them first for all my MG needs even though they are in New
Hampshire!
Craig Wiper
early '74B
craigw@sonic.net