In the Octagon

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: In the Octagon
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 1996 05:30:01 -0800
Well I just got you Nov/Dec issue of AMGBA's Octagon and recognize a
few list subscribers names: Steve Krane, Tom Wagner and some guy David
Deutsch. Well I hope all enjoy the issue, it was a welcome sight here,
as there seems to have been a drought of MG literature round my house.

News from my house: Got 66 Midget cranking with oil pressure. Going to
Vermont second weekend in January to retrieve 58 Austin Cambridge
wagon. Baby it cold outside! Is it almost April?

Hope all are enjoying the holiday season and that many gifts arrive
with a British Flag or Octagon stamped on the outside. Best wishes and
Safety Fast, David Deutsch