Roadster Windshield

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster Windshield
From: "Warren Pruitt" <wpruitt@charleston.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 1996 09:00:01 -0500
I am having trouble installing the windshield in a '70 roadster. Managed to
get the post bolts back in but the center stay rod will not reach to the
top of the windhield where it needs to be. I installed new gaskets and I
suppose they are my problems. The post is not parallel with the vent window
frame, so I know the windshield needs to be pulled back and down.

I also need to replace the gas tank and I am not sure if I need a vented or
non-vented tank. All of the fuel evaporative stuff has been removed but I
don't think the tanks are exactly the same.

Any suggestions on how to fix this puppy would be appreciated.