Re: Overdrive switch question

To: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca, wpruitt@charleston.net
Subject: Re: Overdrive switch question
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 1996 18:33:01 -0800
The overdrive switch in early Bs was on the metal dash (toggle switch)
In 1968 it was moved to a combination wiper/washer/overdrive steering
column switch and all Bs whether having overdrive or not had the switch
the ones with overdrive had a decal saying on - off OD on it, this was
used right up to 76. In 77 they switched to the gear shift knob switch.
If you saw it on an earlier B it was not original. That's all I know
and I hope it clears the air on this one. Safety Fast, David Deutsch