British Parts Connection

To: mgs@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: British Parts Connection
From: Bob Hamilton <hamilton@cast.navnet.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 1996 20:58:41 -0400
Peter,

        I'm not sure how he does it but Dick Burger a.k.a. B.P.C.,
is definately less expensive when purchasing Moss parts through him
and the parts are shipped direct to your address from Moss. A good
fellow to deal with and besides he even helps you out when you screw
up on part numbers like I did on one order to him this past summer.
Just a satisfied customer.

Regards,
Bob

>Date: Sun, 22 Dec 1996 10:56:17 -0800
>From: "Peter G. Gilvarry" <petergg@ibm.net>
>Subject: British Parts Connection
>
>I was following a thread on BPC, my question is how can he provide the
>parts so cheap?

Robert A. C. Hamilton, Waverley, Nova Scotia, Canada
The "Proper" Sunbeam Man!
1953 Alpine & 1954 90 MK IIA Drophead Coupe and Saloon (+1973 & 1979 Midgets)
See Sunbeams @ BATANS: http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Recreation/BATANS/index.html