interior

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: interior
From: fuzzy@castles.com (Larry Pitts)
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1996 20:57:58 -0800
Christmas has come and gone, Santa left a lump of coal at our house this
year. All were down with the creep'n crud ... well probably the flu but
looks like recovery is imminent. With the B scattered all over the garage,
paint and interior planning is in the works. Any opinions about interiors??
Vendors?? Quality?? Ease of installation?? VB has the interior kit ( and
maybe better color selections ) vs. Moss??
                                        Thnx,
                                        Larry  '73B  '70BGT '74TR6

ps. I still must be feverish asking if anybody on this list had an opinion!

pps Welcome back Jim.