Re: It was a very Merry Xmas

To: dfdarby@juno.com, mgs4dave@warwick.net
Subject: Re: It was a very Merry Xmas
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 1996 07:01:08 -0500
<< On Fri, 27 Dec 1996 10:33:57 +0000 Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
 writes:

 >Three MG videos: The story of the MG, The MGB Experience and the Guide
 >to MGB Maintainance AND Peter Burgess' Book on Power Tuning MGB 4
 >cylinder Engines. I'll give a review of each if anyone is interested.

Santa was also good to me! Got the new MG watch, MGB tie, MG Safety Fast
sweatshirt, MGB key fob and the book "how to power tune MGB." My wife said
that the last item might be an expensive mistake. After skimming the book, I
agreed with her. Seriously, it looks like a very good book.

R. Johnson - Dallas

'90 Maine Coon
'79 Midget
'76 Midget