Juno lost my mail.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Juno lost my mail.
From: barneymg@juno.com (Barney Gaylord)
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 1996 23:00:24 EST
I just had some glitch occur while reading & writing e-mail with Juno
software.  I was printing a fairly long file to my HP laser printer
through the Windows print manager when something glitched out and
rebooted my computer.  And it wasn't line failure, because I'm powered by
a good UPS.  When I got rebooted, both my Juno inbox and outbox were
empty, and no sign of the files anywhere on the hard drive.  Nothing else
was affected, but no way to recover the lost mail.  Anybody had this
problem yet?

Barney Gaylord -- 1558 MGA