Photos of the doomed MGA (was Re: Need to borrow some eyeballs!)

To: barneymg@juno.com (Barney Gaylord)
Subject: Photos of the doomed MGA (was Re: Need to borrow some eyeballs!)
From: car@texas.net (Carol)
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 1996 02:56:05 -0600 (CST)
>>> I'd send you photos, but Juno won't accept attachments.
>
>No, but AOL will.  If you want to send me attached files, send mail to my
>old address, BarneyMG@aol.com.  I still got the account, just gat a
>little ticked off and stopped using it for e-mail
>
>Later,
>Barney

In case you, or anyone else is interested...

I built my first homepage today!! Whooooopeeeeee!!!Eeeeeeeee-haaaaah!!!

That was fun, and now I really detest Microsoft! Long story.....don't
(DON'T) depend on "Front Page" far anything other than GRIEF!!! But, I did
the "put my foot through it" routine, and I got it done, and it actually
*works*!!

I was determined to get those photos of the poor MGA available for view.

Go take a look at:    http://lonestar.texas.net/~car

There are six photos that show everything but the driver's side of the car
(inside or out). And I wrote some stuff about "me" too.

And, how about that address??!! Can't get much more Texan than that. Then
there's the ~car part of the address. CAR are my initials. Too bad my name
isn't Morissa Guerager!! <VBG>

Later...............carol