Re: Bosch Platinum Spark Plugs

To: SMitch1441@aol.com
Subject: Re: Bosch Platinum Spark Plugs
From: John Nelson <psychod@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 1996 11:02:27 -0800
SMitch1441@aol.com wrote:

> I would like to install some Bosch Platinum spark plugs in my 1963 Sprite
> 1100.   I hope these might run better than the Champions I'm currently using.
> Can someone recommend the correct model number plug for a stock engine used
> for just everyday driving?
>
> Any thoughts about using NGK vs. Bosch?  Copper or Platinum?  Which give the
> best performance.

HI,

I have a 1964 Sprite with the 1098 engine, and I have used the Bosch
Platinum plugs (WR7DP) with good results. I am now using Autolite
Platinum plugs (AP64) and I am very pleased with the performance of
these plugs. I think that either one of these plugs will perform better
than the Champion copper core plugs.

Hope this helps.

--
John Nelson