BOUNCE mgs: Non-member submission from ["Lee Daniels, daniels@tamu.edu"

To: mgs
Subject: BOUNCE mgs: Non-member submission from ["Lee Daniels, daniels@tamu.edu" <DANIELS@alchem.chem.tamu.edu>]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 1996 14:20:45 -0700 (MST)
     Date: Mon, 30 Dec 1996 14:44:35 -0600 (CST)
     From: "Lee Daniels, daniels@tamu.edu" <DANIELS@alchem.chem.tamu.edu>
     Subject: Complicity

There are perhaps other parts of my MGB that contain the same words, but I
don't know of them.  I was refitting the gas filler neck and looked at the
back of the little spring-loaded flap that covers the smaller-than-they-
used-to-be hole (to allow only unleaded fuel nozzles to pass).  Of course,
it made perfect sense, being that this little flap was mandated by the U.S.
government.  Nonetheless, there they were, those words: "Made in U.S.A."

 Lee M. Daniels                 Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding
 daniels@tamu.edu                                         Texas A&M University
 '74 TR6  '77 MGB