Dan Hughes Day

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Dan Hughes Day
From: Paul Hunt <on76@dial.pipex.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 96 16:34:27 GMT
My 'Dan Hughes' concerned a very late MG Maestro 1600.  Having once
flattened the battery several cars ago by leaving the lights on I
fitted a warning buzzer rigged up to the lights and door switch, and
this was carefully transferred from car to car, even more carefully
in this case as the car was new.

After a couple of hours work I was ready to test it, got in the car,
shut the door, turned on the lights and opened the door.  The buzzer
worked fine - and so did the "bing-bong, your lights are on" from the
talking dash!

PaulH
73 Roadster (HD&H)
75 V8 (DD)