betsy is home

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: betsy is home
From: Cat1cat@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 15:59:46 -0500
from nov 14 to dec 30 th is a long time, but my td is back home
dirty but still beautiful...now has a 4.5  rear. should have gone for
the 4.1. didn't probably because i didn't have them....... 65 at 4000.

my great thanks to carl cererstrand for his help thru a very trying time.

tried all of the methods of making the hood look like s 300 sl. IMHO the
39 inch hard 1/2 inch copper tubing worlks best, flattened at one end and
bent slightly is the cats weow.

is there a solution out there for these blasted side curtains. where to stow
them.
when i lived in northern ca. we would take them off, with the top and put
them
at the back of the garage from april till oct-nov.   can't do that in pa.
  wife wont
move, says she in never taking another driving test.

what do you think about using large size TIE WRAPS for use in tieing down the

brake lines in the rear end??

gave my jc whitney heater a checkout today. driver side curtain off, temp  30
80 mile trip, left hand got a little cold after 40 miles so i  put the side
curtain on.. absolutely no. 1, even with a half inch gap where the curtain
meets
the windshield.

have two 8" speakers that would  be great in the cover for the side curtain
box.
but need someplace to stow the curtains.

back to dirty hands

still think she would look pretty in CANDY APPLE RED
rocky in pa.