Re: In my own defense/MG vs. others

To: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch), mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: In my own defense/MG vs. others
From: Michael.Lytton@sierra.com
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 97 10:08:45 PST
     I've been a member of this list now for well over a year, and I must
     say that I enjoy David's postings, both for technical and "emotional"
     content.  It took me a little while to understand the tone of David's
     emails when I first joined the list, but I soon learned that he has
     good intentions and really loves LBC's and the people that drive them.

     Personally, I think TR's are pretty nice, though I love my MGB dearly.
     In fact, there's this TR6 that I have to drive by every day on the way
     to work.  The poor thing has been in a dealer's lot for as long as
     I've been on this list.  I keep wanting to buy it, but I just don't
     have any extra money... Anybody interested in a '69 TR6 for $4995?

     Let's make* this a happy new year, shall we?

     Michael Lytton
     1970 MGB (but I love all LBC's)