mgs vs. others

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: mgs vs. others
From: "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 1997 15:18:15 -0500 (EST)
I don't understand you guys.  Except in fun, I don't see razzing anyone
else over his choice of car.  I only regret I can't buy examples of all
the makes I find interesting.  I have an AH Bugeye, a Sunbeam Alpine, and
when the right 67 MGBGT comes along at a tolerable price I will have one
of those.  Given more money and garage space, I would have an XK120, a
TR4, a Miata in BRG with tan upholstery, and maybe even a Cadillac for
those days you just want to lay back and cruise with the Bose turned up
high. Oh, and a 52 Chevy pickup with a 350 small block.

Each is wonderful in its own way.  Lighten up.

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910