Re: MGA Master Cylinder

To: "Barney Gaylord" <barneymg@juno.com>
Subject: Re: MGA Master Cylinder
From: "David Littlefield" <dmeadow@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 1997 17:44:44 -0500
Barney:-

Are you sure that just boring them out would work?  I wonder if the relief
holes would be in the right place and the right shape after you are done,
not to mention other nuances of the cylinder of which I may not be aware.

I don't know if British Racing Green has any more used ones, but Jarl
indicated he could whip up a few new ones on his lathe if there was
sufficient interest.  I could not find new ones anywhere, Moss doesn't even
give them a part number.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX