Re: An Enthusiast Down....update

To: Mowog1@aol.com
Subject: Re: An Enthusiast Down....update
From: moody <moody@octonline.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 1997 02:43:50 -0800
Mowog1@aol.com wrote:

> Yo chaps!  Dennis Trowbridge - Concours Coordinator for NAMGBR, who has been
> in the hospital since before Thanksgiving, underwent a six hour heart
> transplant surgery on Friday (1/3/97).  I talked with his wife, Joanne, this
> morning (1/4). She tells me that Dennis is awake and alert, with no major
> complications pestering him at this time. Barring any unforseen
> circumstances, he may be discharged in 10 to 14 days.
>
> My personal thanks to those of you who who took time out of your busy
> schedules to send Dennis (and Joanne) a card. He told me it really made his
> extended visit in Milwaukee a little more tolerable. He received cards from
> across the globe, including Australia, England, Canada, and the US. Special
> thanks to the members of the Chicagoland MGb Club, who made it possible for
> Dennis' mother to visit him on Christmas Day.
>
> Regards
>
> Rick Ingram, Chairman - North American MGB RegisterDear Rick;
Good news to hear that Dennis is on the road to recovery. Its been a few
years since we last met in Canada 92 but am looking forward to renewing
old acquaintance in Buffalo.
Dennis for those who don't know him is one of the reasons that this hobby
and the conventions are so enjoyable. He is always willing to give a
unselfish helping hand when needed to ensure that other people are having
a good time. We wish him a speedy recovery. See you and Dennis in
July. Best wishes for 97.

Ed Moody
MG Canada
79B