MG Clubs and Newsletters

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG Clubs and Newsletters
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 1997 17:10:29 -0800
I'm currently a member of :
North American MGB Register and receive "MGB Driver"
American MGB Association     "     "     "Octagon"
Eastern New York MGA Club    "     "     their untitled newsletter
British Motoring of South Jersey membership is soon running out and has
been replaced by Kansas City MG Car Club with it's "Post" having just
won NAMGBR's award for "the finest local club newsletter in the
country". It has an article of mine in January issue so Bob Allen sent
me a copy. I was blown away, Fantastic!. Every bit as good as the two
National publications only difference is the nationals have better
"Magazine Quality" stock paper. It gets better than that, it's a
monthly. Got to love it.

My local club, of which I'm a Director, is MG Car Club - Long Island
Centre. We publish a very low budget rag called "Skidmarks" monthly.

One other publication I'd like to mention and highly reccommend is the
"British Marque Car Club News" they have a new website located at
http://www.british-cars.org.uk/marque.html check it out.

It's all good information and great reading. I was trilled to find the
support groups behind british cars (especially MGs) so large and wide
spread after I had purchased my first MGB in May of 95. Safety Fast,
David Deutsch