Re: 1975 mgb (FS)

To: EDWARDSPLATTDEELY.REPS@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: 1975 mgb (FS)
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 1997 20:19:56 -0800
You wrote:

>Good morning David,
>
>My name is Stephen Deely, I was using Robert Cruickshank's e-mail
>to contact you about the '75 mgb. He is my business partner, but is
>not involved with the car.
>The car is located in Pleasantville, NY; Westchester County.
>Condition is very good, no rust, 53k original miles, BR9,
>Blaupunkt, Aniversary Edition.
>$6000.00?
>Work- 516 777 3800
>Home- 914 769 1930

Here's one that has just came across my moniter. Have never seen and
have no financial interest. Use contact #s to respond.

Stephen, just so you understand what's going on here, this message is
being received by several hundred MG enthusiasts. Car sounds nice but
I've got more than I can handle right now myself. Good luck and maybe
one of the others will have an interest or know someone who will.
Safety Fast, David Deutsch