Re: Headlight Question

To: tom.w.wagner@central.sun.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Headlight Question
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1997 17:49:07 -0500
In a message dated 97-01-06 12:25:46 EST, tom.w.wagner@Central.Sun.COM (Tom
Wagner - Program Manager) writes:

<< Last item is the headlights,
 I have put new lights in and now when the High beam switch
 is hit the lights shut off, the blue light inside the dash
 still lights up, but the high beams go off on both sides of the
 car.  My question is could this be related to the switch???

 Or is the problem in the wiring, as I am not sure what the
 voltages is to be at the connector.  Also which connector
 is to be 12V and at what time??? >>

Tom,

Brown (always hot and unfused) goes to your headlight switch.
It becomes solid blue from there and goes to your dimmer switch.
There it becomes blue / red for your low beams,
or blue / white for your high beams.

You need a 12 volt test bulb with alligator clips and a wiring diagram to
follow it along.

R. Johnson - Dallas

'90 Maine Coon
'79 Midget