re: 'B' ovedrive problem

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: 'B' ovedrive problem
From: Nick Pitt <nick.pitt@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 97 17:10:00 PST

     I have a memory of overdrive problems with my type LH which were
remedied by replacing the various "o" rings associated with the solenoid.
This is a fairly simple job, made more difficult in my instance by an
infestation of fleas in the local post office, resulting in the staff
walking out for two days and my car being off the road for a further weekend
before the post was restored and my "o" rings arrived. They're very cheap
too.

               Nick Pitt (73B and I've got the wheels back from the
sprayer!)