Re: New Subscriber

To: Jake Goerlich <jgorlich@mich.com>
Subject: Re: New Subscriber
From: hstaton@ilnk.com (Sam Staton)
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 1997 19:58:57 -0500
At 07:22 PM 1/7/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>       I would like to introduce myself to the list. I am currently in
>the process of buying a '79 MGB and wanted to know all I could about
>this car.  A guy recommended me to this list.  So, here I am.  Please
>bare with me if my questions seem dumb, but this is my first adventure
>into foreign cars.  Thanks for reading if you made it this far.
>
>Jake

Welcome aboard, Jake. You'll find that most of us are pretty normal folks.
We're just all victim to 'MG fever'. It is incureable, and is only
treatable by an infusion of LBC (Little British Car) information, ownership
of an LBC, and comradeship with like afflicted souls. I think you'll have a
good time. Remember - the only stupid question is the one you don't ask.

Sam Staton
'73 Rdstr