Re: Restoration Encouragement!

To: gumby@iwi.joshuanet.com
Subject: Re: Restoration Encouragement!
From: Bryan King <rking11@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 1997 22:09:55 -0800
Jim Boyd wrote:
> Naomi, our soon  to be 16 year old is chomping at the bit now for her
> license test date (2/11/97) so she can start driving the red GT to
> school everyday.

wish her luck from me. those driving tests can be hard.

> Anyway, the moral of this story is to NOT GIVE UP when it seems like all
> your efforts are just a waste of your time!  That seems to be the #1
> problem of why cars get torn apart and never make it back to the road.

i am willing to work on the car at any hour of the day, i know some day
the car will be looking great, and i will be proud to drive it.

> As a younger guy, we (as other British car members) need to encourage
> you so that again we will see MGBs, Bug Eyes and TR6s on the high school
> parking lots!

you need to send mail to my dad, all of you list members, send mail to
rking@starfishsoftware.com and encourage him, he's the main holdup right
now.  (that, and my daily driver car keeps breaking down so we have to
fix that every week)

i really wish there would be at least one lbc's in our parking lot. i
have only talked to one teenager who's heard of a mg, she said 'isn't
that one of those little funky looking things?' kinda threw my hopes for
a second.

    -Bryan-
Longboards Rule!