Re: Cold Starting

To: tom.w.wagner@Central.Sun.COM (Tom Wagner - Program Manager)
Subject: Re: Cold Starting
From: drake@direct.ca (len drake)
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 1997 09:13:16 -0800
Hi Tom - in the wilds of the Canadian prairies, where it
has been known to get a little chilly, I was taught with
the purchase of my first LBC in 1959 (a bugeye) that the
proper starting procedure was to fully engage the choke,
and DO NOT touch the gas pedal - if it's going to start,
this procedure has always worked for me.

Cheers,

Len Drake