Trailer Babies

To: MGs List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trailer Babies
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 1997 13:18:46 +0000
A friend of mine is ready to join the trailer set. I am wondering if
anyone has general recommendations on types or specific recommendations
on models of car trailers.

He is leaning towards a 16 foot, '83 inch wide bed, 5K# GVW, all steel,
open center (44 inch trough), dual axle, electric brake, non-dovetail, 5
ft ramp, model. Local distributor. Texas manufacturer.

He'll be hauling a respectable 'C' roadster.

Also, does anyone around here know the name of the trailer manufacturer
in central Missouri on 65 between Columbia and Jeff City.

The 'CC' (Lutz) is the guy looking. He's also the guy that was looking
at the $2,000, 1959 Austin 8 I brought up a while back. I have a URL for
folks to take a peak at that car

http://www.sky.net/~boballen/mg/lbc/index.html

and the little beast is still for sale.

Anyway, he's come to his senses on the Austin but seems sure he now
needs a trailer. Fire away and give him your best shot. Thanx.

Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6