MG and/or Triumph for sale (Northern California)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG and/or Triumph for sale (Northern California)
From: TJ Noto <tjn@rahul.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 1997 16:24:59 -0800
------------5DFB405FA6B0

Well I find myself in quite a dilemma.  I will soon have two British
cars in my
possession....and while some might count that as a blessing, it's one
I'm not
willing to engage in right now.  In addition to the Italian bike, the
British bike,
and the German car, not to mention the SO, I simply don't have time to
take
care of all and still be able to enjoy the odd weekend snowboarding or
the
occasional Cohiba.

Somethings gotta go....

I am putting both cars up for sale and will see which one sells
first...whichever
remains I will keep, unless someone makes me an offer on both.

What I have:

1965/66 MGB-166,000 miles, third owner car.  I've owned it for 7 years,
it's in very decent, original condition, I've been driving it daily for
the past
month while my visiting from England mum has been using the BMW.  It's
in very good mechanical condition.   The car is really a 65, but it's
registered
as a 66....I've sent off to BMHIT to get a certificate, the DMV tells me
that
they will register it accordingly.  I have full documentation and
history on this
car dating back to the early 70's.  Also have all receipts and
mechanical
diaries.  Engine rebuilt at 130,000.  Paint is non-original silver.  Car
was
originally Iris Blue, and has Blue interior

1970 TR6-many new items, good paint, but needs some work.  Comes with
the much-ballyhooed Factory Hardtop.  Car has new clutch, master
cylinders,
and other mechanics.  Needs interior and some going-over.  No rust,
stored
in garage for years before it's recent renaissance.  Car is Blue, was
originally
Brown (Sienna Brown).  Seats are ratty, needs carpet kit.

Here's the deal:

MG-$3,000 firm
TR6-$4,000 firm

or both for $6,500.

Both are located in Northern California.
--
TJ Noto  Palo Alto CA  USA
95 Ducati 916  Owner and vehicle both pastaburners

------------5DFB405FA6B0

<HTML><BODY>

<DT>Well I find myself in quite a dilemma.&nbsp; I will soon have two British
cars in my</DT>

<DT>possession....and while some might count that as a blessing, it's one
I'm not</DT>

<DT>willing to engage in right now.&nbsp; In addition to the Italian bike,
the British bike,</DT>

<DT>and the German car, not to mention the SO, I&nbsp;simply don't have
time to take</DT>

<DT>care of all and still be able to enjoy the odd weekend snowboarding
or the</DT>

<DT>occasional Cohiba.</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>Somethings gotta go....</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>I&nbsp;am putting both cars up for sale and will see which one sells
first...whichever&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>remains I will keep, unless someone makes me an offer on both.</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>What I&nbsp;have:</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>1965/66 MGB-166,000 miles, third owner car.&nbsp; I've owned it for
7 years,</DT>

<DT>it's in very decent, original condition, I've been driving it daily
for the past</DT>

<DT>month while my visiting from England mum has been using the BMW.&nbsp;
It's</DT>

<DT>in very good mechanical condition.&nbsp;&nbsp; The car is really a
65, but it's registered</DT>

<DT>as a 66....I've sent off to BMHIT&nbsp;to get a certificate, the DMV
tells me that</DT>

<DT>they will register it accordingly.&nbsp; I&nbsp;have full documentation
and history on this</DT>

<DT>car dating back to the early 70's.&nbsp; Also have all receipts and
mechanical</DT>

<DT>diaries.&nbsp; Engine rebuilt at 130,000.&nbsp; Paint is non-original
silver.&nbsp; Car was&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>originally Iris Blue, and has Blue interior</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>1970 TR6-many new items, good paint, but needs some work.&nbsp; Comes
with</DT>

<DT>the much-ballyhooed Factory Hardtop.&nbsp; Car has new clutch, master
cylinders,</DT>

<DT>and other mechanics.&nbsp; Needs interior and some going-over.&nbsp;
No rust, stored</DT>

<DT>in garage for years before it's recent renaissance.&nbsp; Car is Blue,
was originally</DT>

<DT>Brown (Sienna Brown).&nbsp; Seats are ratty, needs carpet kit.</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>Here's the deal:</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>MG-$3,000 firm</DT>

<DT>TR6-$4,000 firm</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>or both for $6,500.</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>Both are located in Northern California.<BR>
--&nbsp;<BR>
TJ Noto&nbsp; Palo Alto CA&nbsp; USA<BR>
95 Ducati 916&nbsp; Owner and vehicle both pastaburners&nbsp;<BR>
72 Norton Commando Scowling Street Terror #007<BR>
&nbsp;</DT>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------------5DFB405FA6B0--