Re: Good Bye / Warning

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Good Bye / Warning
From: rdonahue@holli.com (Robert J. Donahue)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 22:37:27 -0500 (EST)
>I am unsubscribing indefinetly.
>
>I got in really big trouble today, and I got a really big punishment.
>
>Good bye,
>
>Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@dynanet.com
>1966 MGB -- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg

I don't know if this is the kind of trouble Kai is referring to,
but here is a word of warning:

No LBC content here but if any of you are using the internet from
work, make sure you are not violatiing company policy regarding
non-work related traffic. I work for one of the big three automakers
and a friend of mine just got fired for internet abuse. A home
account is cheap and sure beats lossing your job!

Bob Donahue, Still Stuck in the '50s
rdonahue@holli.com
53 MG-TD under DIY restoration
71 MGB still in shop, 14 months and counting (the TD is winning)