MG activative / down under / Kai's Good-bye

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG activative / down under / Kai's Good-bye
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 03:32:09 -0800
By this time next week I will have completed my contractual commitments
in my 15+ years as a General Contractor and be embarking on a new
adventure, looking for a job. Anybody out there ever do this?
My plan of attack is to fax and mail resumes and wait for the calls
while rolling around on a mechanic's creepy crawler. So for all you
guys "down under" your MGs. I'll be there a week from Monday. If I get
hired quickly it is going to be a real drag. First projects will be a
76 B for resale and my 66 Midget for fun this summer. If no job by the
time I finish them, I'll work on a 79 B I have and sell that one.

Different subject, Kai's departure: I believe it was a drop in grade
point average that lead to his parents pulling the plug (he is 15) on
his PC. I hope he returns soon.
Safety Fast,
David Deutsch