New Address

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: New Address
From: "John Miller" <mil76@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 97 02:49:00 UT
        As I was driving home on the 101 freeway here in Los Angeles this
evening, I
ran into an all too frequent traffic jam.  As I approached the culprit of the
tie-ip, I was disheartened to see that it was a beautiful Jag XJS convertible
with its passenger compartment completely engulfed in flames.  I've heard of
this type of thing happening to Jags in the past, but this car couldn't have
been more than 3 years old.  Oh well, it was probably owned by one of those
Hollywood-type jerks who cut me off everyday.  Maybe he cut someone off and
they firebombed him.  This is LA, you know.

John Miller
76 MGB(patiently awaiting my return to Denver)