new boss, (not) same as the old boss

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: new boss, (not) same as the old boss
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 16:00:23 -0500 (EST)
Fellow fiends:

The chair of my new "home" department just returned from London and
placed the auto section of the Saturday London Times in my mail box (was
this the right career move or what?).  Not much immediately relevant to
the MG owner, other than a used MGF for sale... BRG, only 8,500 miles,
private owner, asking L17,995.  One wonders if the poor fellow was having
reliability problems, 'eh Dave?

Cheekily,
WZ

p.s. there was an article about an ELECTRIC Lotus Elise... hmmmm.