Finally on the Road

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Finally on the Road
From: tom.w.wagner@Central.Sun.COM (Tom Wagner - Program Manager)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 13:16:53 -0600
To All:

I want to give all of you a big thanks
for getting my 67 B on the road, as today
makes the first day I drove it to work(34 mi.
one way).  Even in one of the worst days in
Houston(30 deg. F), I worked our way down the
highway to end up at the office, with TOP DOWN.

My convertable top is not able to stretch to fit because
of the cold, but it is not that bad, when bundled up.

So like all the rest of you that have been enjoying
your lbc's I now have that same opportunity to enjoy
and BELIEVE me, " Nothing could be FINER than driving my
little LBCer".

Once again THANKS ALL for the help, as now it is on
to the interior.

Tom Wagner
67 MGB - Very Much a Daily Driver