they didn't listen did they?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: they didn't listen did they?
From: homestay@infolearn.com.au (Syl's Sydney Homestay)
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 10:25:42 +1100 (EST)
Published in our local paper this morning:

        "...passengers are exposed to levels of benzene - a known carcinogen -
        up to 27 times that of normal levels when travelling in their cars, a
        study of vehicle emissions (by the CSIRO) indicates"

And what does the Roads and Traffic Authority advise motorists to do?

        "...to drive with windows up and vents closed before entering traffic
        to minimise their exposure"

So much for top down driving.

You won't convince me as to the benefits of benzine additives over lead. I
think unleaded fuel will prove to be the con of the century.

Paul